KBS Training Institute offers MS Dynamics CRM Online Training throughout the world like Hyderabad/ Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Noida, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Japan, France, Germany and etc. We are committed to empowering our clients to transform their businesses utilizing the skills and knowledge gained from our training courses, and achieves consistently better results, giving more time for interaction with our trainers. We train candidates in both Functional & Technical Modules. Our training is completely based on the Microsoft Official Curriculum along with real time examples by Real Time Industry experts.
What is Dynamics Certification?
Microsoft Dynamics Certifications have been aligned to the Technology Specialist and IT Professional certifications, meaning that the certifications will now be either MCTS/ MCITP. These credentials help identify and distinguish your technical skill set in using a Microsoft Dynamics or related business product. These certifications are recognized by industry employers and provide an objective validation of your knowledge. Holding a Microsoft Dynamics certification helps you demonstrate the real-world technical skills that employers are looking for, which leads to greater career opportunities.
KBS TRAINING INSTITUTE provides Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Training for Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Chennai, and etc. It is built by using Microsoft .NET connected technologies so that it is easy to deploy, customize, and utilize. It can be accessed from Microsoft Office Outlook; it integrates with other business applications, and it scales as your business grows. Microsoft Dynamics CRM consists of the following components:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 E-mail Router
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to do the following:
• Describe at a high level key Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts.
• Explain how customer records, addresses, notes, attachments, connection records, and activities are recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to configure personal options.
- Work with records and views.
• Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook to track and synchronize items and manage offline capability.
• Search and report on Microsoft Dynamics CRM data.